Safeguarding young children with the correct professional care
Prior to booking an appointment check with the practice/physiotherapists that enhanced DBS checks and appropriate up-to-date safeguarding training is in place.
Acupuncture, Arthritis, Back, neck, joints and muscles, Cardio-vascular / Respiratory, Children's physiotherapy, Chronic Fatigue / ME, Home visits, Hydrotherapy / Aquatic Therapy, Medico-legal / Expert witness, Neurology inc Stroke, MS, Older people's care, Orthopaedics / Trauma, Pilates, Rheumatology, Sports physiotherapy, Vestibular rehab (balance), Workplace health
I offer a professional physiotherapy service in the comfort of your own home or workplace, saving you taking time out of your day to commute back and fourth for your treatment sessions.
I'll tailor treatment to match your goals and help you achieve your full potential.
Fully CRB cleared (yearly). Registered with the Health Professions Council and a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Areas covered: This list is not extensive, please call or email to find out if i'll visit your home.
- North London (Southgate, Winchmore Hill, Enfield, Palmers Green, Golders Green, Muswell Hill, Highgate, Archway, Camden, Islington)
- East London (Hackney through to South East Essex)
BSc (hons) Sport & Exercise Science
MSc Physiotherapy (distinction)
MSc Advanced Physiotherapy Modules
- Functional Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Lower Quadrant
- Upper Quadrant
- Research Methods and Dissertation
My time is split between a variety of specialties including:
- Musculoskeletal Outpatients: assessing and treating patients who are referred from their GP or consultants based in london hospitals.
- Running a pilates group for persistent low back pain.
- Treating and conditioning high level athletes.
- Pediatrics - I have experience working with children aged 5 and upwards treating conditions such as Osgood Schlatters Disease and hypermobility syndrome
- Acute inpatients and orthopedics - involves seeing patients first day post op to encourage early mobility and chest exercises to facilitate a quick discharge from hospital
- Adult community rehabilitation, involved working in the community attending peoples homes and working with them to achieve goals in their own environment.
I also have experience working at a professional football club, and regularly participate in a number of different sports myself. I have personally experienced injuries requiring surgery and other medical intervention, which helps me empathise with my patients.