This course has been launched at the specific request of local healthcare providers to meet a critical shortage of physiotherapists – so the career prospects for graduates could hardly be better.
You’ll become a competent practitioner with clinical skills and knowledge to assess, evaluate, formulate and implement treatment programmes in a diverse range of settings.
Six reasons to study Physiotherapy at Hull
- At least 1,000 hours of clinical placements
- Study with official Team GB university partner
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) approved
- Close links to pro sports clubs such as Hull City
- Accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Learn in a small supportive cohort
128 points from three A Levels (excluding General Studies), including at least 40 points (Grade B) from an A Level in one of the following subjects: Biology, Human Biology, Physical Education. Applicants taking the reformed A-level Biology must also pass the practical element.
Applicants should also have GCSE English and Mathematics at Grade 4 or C or above (or equivalent).
* IB Diploma: 32 points (including 6 in Higher Level Biology)
* BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma/BTEC Extended Diploma: DDM in a relevant Science subject. Please note Health & Social Care is not accepted.
* BTEC Level 3 National Diploma/BTEC Diploma: DD plus an A level in Biology, Human Biology or Physical Education at grade B. Applicants taking reformed A-level Biology must also Pass the practical element
* BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate/BTEC Subsidiary Diploma: We only accept this award when it is studied in conjunction with other qualifications equivalent to three A levels, one of which must be an A level in a relevant subject (see below). Applicants are expected to achieve 128 tariff points overall including at least 40 points (grade B) from an A level in one of the following subjects: Biology, Human Biology, Physical Education. Applicants taking reformed A-level Biology must also Pass the practical element
* Access to HE Diploma: Pass in a relevant science subject with 30 Level 3 credits at Distinction (including 15 credits in Biology at Distinction), plus 15 Level 3 credits at Merit
Worried you don’t quite meet our entry requirements?
We consider experience and qualifications from the UK and worldwide which may not exactly match the combinations above.
But it’s not just about the grades – we’ll look at your whole application. We want to know what makes you tick, and about your previous experience, so make sure that you complete your personal statement. If you have any questions, our admissions team will be happy to help.
How to apply