5 reasons to study this programme at the University of East London
- At UEL, we have a long and proud tradition of teaching physiotherapy. In fact, we were the first university in England to offer a degree programme in physiotherapy.
- Our small annual intake of 46 students ensures a low student to staff ratio. It’s one of the reasons our students gave us such a high “overall satisfaction” score of 95% in the 2016 National Students Survey (NSS).
- You will complete clinical placements in prestigious clinical sites such as the Royal London Hospital, the Homerton Hospital and the Royal Free Hospital. In addition, you will have the opportunity to organise an elective placement to experience health care in other cultures and environments.
- Our graduates enjoy consistently good employability prospects (98% in fulltime Physiotherapy posts for 2016 graduating year).
- At UEL, we are proud to offer a range of volunteer and community-based opportunities for our students to engage with. For example, working with local Stroke groups, or volunteering for various sporting events such as the London Marathon.