Physiotherapy is a competitive professional field. But this course could put you in the lead – by developing your knowledge and skills to enable you to become a reflective and resourceful physiotherapist in a fast-moving healthcare environment. It provides an excellent platform from which to progress your career, in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy’s vision for the profession. You'll have the opportunity to gain a professional qualification in physiotherapy as an Integrated Masters.
* A Level ABB, including at least 2 Science subjects or:
* BTEC National Diploma DDD in Science, or:
* Access to HE Diploma in Science with 30 Distinctions and 15 Merits or:
* Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 144 UCAS points
* Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths, Science and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
How to apply