Five reasons to study this MSc (pre-registration) programme at London Metropolitan University:
- Career enhancement – this course is designed to give students a strong foundation to build on for later advanced clinical practice.
- Hands-on experience – this course provides early immersion into clinical practice through a longitudinal placement from the first semester.
- Industry links – we have established relationships with stakeholders in the healthcare field, opening doors to a wide range of career opportunities in a well-respected field.
- Access to world-class facilities – we have excellent teaching facilities in our state-of-the-art Science Centre to support our students’ development of relevant skills for their professional careers.
- Committed to making a difference – There are excellent opportunities to give back to the community through our London Met Lab: Empowering London initiative which includes opportunities to help in our Injury and Rehabilitation Clinic. This course also aims to provide education for social justice to students from a wide range of backgrounds.