5 reasons to study this programme at Glasgow Caledonian University
- Currently ranked number 1 in Scotland and 6th in the UK on the Complete University Guide 2017
- An innovative programme that provides you with the skills to address current and future healthcare needs
- Top 20 in the UK for Allied Health Research at world leading and internationally recognised level
- State of the art facilities including a clinical simulation suite within a city centre campus
- High quality student support from approachable staff
Contact the Course leaders:
Fiona Moffat, F.Moffat@gcu.ac.uk
Kay Keir, K.Keir@gcu.ac.uk
Please contact the University directly for current entry requirements.
How to apply
Please contact the admissions and enquiry service at Glasgow Caledonian University for further information:
telephone +44 (0) 141 331 8630.