5 reasons to study this programme at Brunel University
Our Physiotherapy MSc provides you with a research led programme that is up-to-date and at the forefront of clinical sciences. At Brunel we can offer you:
- Excellent evidence-based teaching. Academic teaching is delivered in-house by experienced physiotherapy lecturers with specific specialist clinical knowledge and skills. Our staff provide excellent links with prestigious London hospitals. As active researchers they promote evidence-based practice, educating students to critically evaluate the effectiveness of their interventions.
- Purpose-built facilities. Brunel is an established campus-based University. Our students use rooms which mirror the clinical environment, including a specialist gym and bespoke treatment rooms.
- First-rate career prospects. 100% of MSc pre-registration graduates were employed as physiotherapists within 6 months of completing the programme.
- Over 1,000 hours of professional practice. Your placements will be organised by the clinical co-ordination team. This allows us to provide you with a balanced clinical experience across a range of health care settings.
- The eligibility to apply for statutory registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and full membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy after successful completion of our programme.
Find out more. We run regular Postgraduate Open Evenings and Drop-in Evenings where you can chat with students and lecturers and find out about postgraduate life at Brunel. Check our website for dates www.brunel.ac.uk/study/open-days/postgraduate-open-evenings