5 reasons to study this programme at Brunel University
Physiotherapy BSc at Brunel will provide you with an education that is second to none. Join the next generation of health professionals trained by Brunel. We can offer you:
- A course that is endorsed by our graduates who voted Brunel number one in London for BSc Physiotherapy (National Student Survey) with 98% for Overall Student Satisfaction.
- Purpose-built facilities. Our students use rooms which mirror the clinical environment, including a specialist gym and bespoke treatment rooms.
- Placements in highly-regarded hospitals including King’s College, Chelsea and Westminster, The Royal National Hospital for Neurology and Great Ormond Street.
- Excellent evidence-based teaching. Our staff are clinical specialists providing excellent links with prestigious London hospitals. As active researchers our staff promote evidence-based practice, educating students to critically evaluate the effectiveness of their interventions.
- A great and well-deserved reputation for excellence. Our students are extremely well thought of by clinicians in the South East, who have rated 96% of Brunel students as excellent or very good on their final clinical practice placement before qualifying.
Find out more. The best way to get a real feel for Brunel’s buzzing atmosphere is to come and visit us, explore our campus and meet our staff and students. We run regular Open Days where you can chat with students and lecturers and explore the campus. Check our website for dates www.brunel.ac.uk/openday
For applicants under the age of 21 years at point of entry
Tutor: Emma Farquharson
Tel +44 (0)1895 268683
Email: Emma with your queries: Emma.Farquharson@brunel.ac.uk
For applicants over the age of 21 years at point of entry
Tutor: Pam Shiers
Tel +44 (0)1895 268839
Email: Pam with your queries: Pam.Shiers@brunel.ac.uk