5 reasons why to study this programme at Bournemouth University
- Study with a small cohort of students (approx. 30 per year), and be taught be lecturers who will still be practising physiotherapists as well research active in their field of interest.
- 95% of students voted they were overall satisfied with the course, that staff made the subject interesting and staff are good at explaining things in the 2016 National Student Survey.
- Students will study a variety of clinical placements to ensure they gain a minimum of 1,000 hours of practice experience.
- 95% of our students are in work or further study within six months of finishing the course (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education [DLHE] survey 2015).
- Study at some of the best facilities on the south coast, just a five-minute walk from Bournemouth’s glorious beaches.
and interview prospective students, strengthening our values and legacy of educational practice.
Tel: 01202 961916 or askBUenquiries@bournemouth.ac.uk