Physiotherapy UK is the must-attend event in the physiotherapy calendar. Over two days, one of the biggest physiotherapy-dedicated exhibitions in Europe attracts over 1,500 delegates and 100 exhibitors from all over the world.
For bookings and enquiries, please contact Lucy Weston on 020 3475 6812 or via email@example.com
Physiotherapy UK is promoted to all 57,000 members. As the CSP’s flagship event, Physiotherapy UK and the exhibition offer an unrivalled opportunity to increase your brand awareness and promote your products and services.
Becoming a Physiotherapy UK sponsor maximises your company’s exposure to professionals and key decision makers in the physiotherapy industry.
Sponsorship provides fantastic branding opportunities, offering you the chance to be at the forefront of delegates' minds when they are thinking of particular products or services, or reflecting on the congress.
The Physiotherapy UK audience
In addition to superb branding, sponsoring Physiotherapy UK creates invaluable networking opportunities with unparalleled face-to-face access to a diverse and keen tier of our membership.
As the premier physiotherapy event for those in both NHS and private practice, the congress is seen and regarded as the must have date in the diary.
Each year, some 1,500+ delegates are addressed by well-known speakers from the UK and abroad, bringing their knowledge to the community.
Whether your objectives are to increase sales, launch new products, improve brand awareness or meet with new and existing customers, being a sponsor at Physiotherapy UK helps your company achieve this and much more.
You will benefit from:
- Excellent branding opportunities
- Positioning your company at the forefront of the physiotherapy market
- Access to key purchasers from within the physiotherapy profession
- Space within a world-class, purpose built venue
- All food and beverages are served in the exhibition hall
- Dedicated registration area and on site support
- Regular newsletters keep you up to date with progress of the event
- Preview and review of the congress in Frontline magazine