Salary £5,000 per month
Kare Plus MENA are recruiting for x3 Physiotherapists to relocate to Dubai, UAE, to take up post with a private VIP Emirati client family & business, to provide one- to-one Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation treatment for an elderly family member, with general mobility problems, and to accompany the family when they travel overseas to the USA, Europe and around the Mediterranean.
Candidates will be sourced for relocation from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
We are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high calibre talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector. Based in Dubai with offices in the UK. Supporting the UAE and Middle East region.
ROLE: Physiotherapist x3
CONTRACT DURATION: 2 yrs, flexible and fully extendable for ongoing renewal.
CLIENT: A private Emirati VIP family & business.
LOCATION: Mainly based in Dubai UAE within the private family home and clinic setting, but with regular travel overseas to the USA, Europe and around the Mediterranean as resident onboard the private family Yacht.
HOURS: Various timings. To be on call or on-site in the private family home or other premises and available for 5 or 6 days per week (on call as required), up to 8 hrs per day. Timings will be flexible especially when traveling with the client overseas. Lots of free time and down-time will be provided for Continued Professional Development during working hours.
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to £5,000 per month (AED 25,000), NET take home pay + Shared same sex accommodation in Dubai (with own en-suite room) + Meals when traveling + Transport when required + Yearly return airtickets to home country + Private medical cover + 45 days paid holiday + Visa costs + Worldwide travel overseas accompanying the client to Europe and the USA. Likely to be in the Mediterranean and Greece during summer months and housed in a shared cabin on the family Yacht or in a local hotel.
SUMMARY: As the family Physiotherapist, you will be required to diagnose, assess and treat mobility problems, encourage exercise, movement, speed up recovery from accident and illness, co-ordinate therapeutic sessions, massage, aid rehabilitation, ease disability and problems with ageing, keep extensive medical notes, liaise with medical team / Nurses & Doctors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST hold a recognised qualification in Physiotherapy such as a Diploma, Bachelors degree or equivalent from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
- MUST be registered and member of the national Physiotherapy governing body.
- MUST be educated, trained and qualified from a recognised Western institution.
- MUST have at least 5 yrs experience in a General Physiotherapy, ideally working with the elderly and those with mobility issues.
- MUST have excellent Communication skills.
- MUST be very well presented and professional.
- MUST hold a valid passport with no restrictions to travel.
- MUST be willing to relocate overseas to Dubai within 3 months.
- IDEALLY have some understanding of local UAE culture.
- IDEALLY have some knowledge of dealing with Elderly / Geriatric patients and their associated conditions.
- IDEALLY would suit Physiotherapists who have worked in the Community, Home Care, Residential care or Elderly Care setting.
- Candidates who have previously worked in the UAE or Middle East will NOT be considered.
- Minimum HEIGHT restriction of 5 ft 5 inches (due to private family requirements, physical requirements of the job, and working conditions onboard the Yacht).
- Maximum AGE restriction will apply in this case due to local Visa and License issuing criteria.
- This Role will NOT suit anybody with rigid commitments such as pets, young children / family, married or in Long term relationships that will hinder commitment needed to carry out duties due to periods away from home and out of country.
- Diagnose, assess and treat physical problems and diagnose conditions.
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Review and rehabilitation of patients.
- Educate the patient about how to prevent and improve conditions.
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients.
- Manage clinical risk.
How to apply
Please send Cv’s to email@example.com
Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates.
Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience?
Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.