Other benefits include:
- IPRS Health Clinical Development Training Program
- Full training programme at the start of employment and ongoing support and mentoring
- Protected CPD hours and CPD funding for external courses
- Company funded membership to ACPOHE
- 25 days Annual leave: increasing with completed years’ service, plus 8 days bank holiday
- Holiday Buy-Back and Sell-Back Scheme
- Competitive salary package plus performance related increments
- Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential counselling
- Access to IPRS Group physiotherapy scheme
- Health Cash Plan, Dental, Optical & much more
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- Recruit a Friend bonus scheme – up to £1500
- Membership of the Profit Share Scheme
Based in Ipswich but with roles through the UK, IPRS Health is one of the UK’s leading providers of physiotherapy, mental health and wellbeing services, to the Occupational Health, Insurance and Legal sectors. IPRS Health are a forward-thinking organization, utilizing the latest in digital innovations to provide first-class clinical services to their patients.
IPRS Health are an award winning leading provider of Musculoskeletal, Mental Health & Wellness services delivering services to employers for 27 years.
Are a qualified MSK Physiotherapist looking to take your career in a new direction?
Our business is growing, and we have exciting opportunities to join our Virtual Physiotherapy Service, working with corporate clients and Occupational Health providers to assess and treat patients. This is a remote role, where you can achieve better work/life balance with our flexible working patterns. Full training will be provided in our virtual and digital platforms which will support you in providing high quality care to your patients.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification clinical experience
- Full membership of the HCPC
You will undertake virtual assessments of MSK patients and signpost to appropriate treatment pathways. You will also manage your own caseload of MSK patients, delivering virtual physiotherapy using our digital platforms.
Benefits of working for IPRS Health:
Excellent salary: £28,176.00-£34,877 per year
Full or Part-time available - 8 hour shifts
How to apply
Please apply via the IPRS Health website or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org