Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Telephone Triage Physiotherapist, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
R1061628– Telephone Triage Physiotherapist - MSK
Salary up to £35k FTE
Flexible shift pattern – can work between 3 - 5 days a week, minimum of 22.5 hours.
The service we provide operates between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 4pm on Saturdays, essential requirements would be to work one late shift per week plus 1 Saturday in every 6.
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you’ll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further.
As a Therapist, you’ll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues.
This is a telephone-based physiotherapy consultation service available for Bupa Insurance Members, Occupational Health and Corporate Customers. The service runs alongside other providers to ensure fast access to triage where no other GP referral has been made.
The PhysioLine service serves two purposes; to provide support and information to enable individuals to self-manage their musculoskeletal condition and where necessary, facilitate onward referral to the appropriate recognised clinicians or services.
Our approach to this service means customers not only get the expertise of the PhysioLine physiotherapists but Bupa Health Clinics as a whole.
If you can bring us the skills we’re looking for we can help you build a career at a company that truly has belief in you.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver excellent standards of telephone assessment via video and audio capabilities.
- Provide diagnosis, prescription of self-management techniques and onward referral within PhysioLine services.
- Monitor and follow up complex cases and red flag cases, escalate where required and appropriate to the Clinical Lead.
- Assess customer needs and provide appropriate advice and support.
- Manage customer pathways, delivering the most appropriate clinical outcomes at the best cost for the customer.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong experience as band 6 or 7 Physiotherapist in an MSK setting alongside a strong history of 1-1 clinical delivery.
- Be up-to-date with own clinical practice and demonstrate an ability to maintain clinical competence.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent and accredited with the HCPC/CSP.
- Ability to evaluate, plan and prioritise workload within demanding timescales.
- Excellent application of clinical knowledge with the ability to respond rapidly and decisively.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
For further information about this Telephone Triage Physiotherapist role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or firstname.lastname@example.org