We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
- Annual National MSK Conference
- Annual clinical appraisal and clinical supervision
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk – website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Florence Nightingale Scholarship
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme, based upon company performance
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment every 2 years
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
Telephone Triage Physiotherapist
Homeworking (Occasional travel to Manchester/Leeds/Solihull will be required)
Salary range : £30,000 - £35,000
Full time/part time You can work between 3-5 days a week. Minimum of 22.5 hours per week. Flexible days on rota shift.
The service we provide operates between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 4pm on Saturdays.
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the area you’ll be working in:
We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments and GP appointments. Our services and treatments are available to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
What you'll be doing:
- Our growing PhysioLine telephone triage service offers you a unique opportunity to expand on your existing clinical expertise in a remote healthcare setting, where clinical excellence and patient outcomes are our main priority.
- Using our online assessment tools to support your expert clinical skills, you will accurately assess patient’s needs to ensure they enter an appropriate treatment pathway of either ongoing self-managed treatment (facilitated by you) or onward face to face referral to one of our specialists via telephone assessment, video and audio capabilities.
Who we’re looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical reasoning skills
- BSs (Hons) Physiotherapy degree and evidence of ongoing CPD and 5 years postgraduate qualifications
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Evidenced experience as an MSK Physiotherapist supported by a strong history of 1-2-1 clinical delivery
- A positive and highly organized approach
- Strong IT skills (system training will be provided)
What’s it like to work here?
We want people to ‘love working here’, so much so that’s it’s at the top of our agenda and something you’ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what’s most important to you. We’re a healthcare company so there’s a huge focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
For further information about this Telephone Triage Physiotherapist role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com or apply using the online application link.