We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Telephone Triage Physiotherapist you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday (pro rata), increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan, life insurance and income protection
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various family friendly benefits
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, funding and support with external courses
- Annual National MSK Conference
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
Telephone Triage Physiotherapist
Flexible Working Options Available (Some travel to Manchester/Leeds/Solihull will be required – to be discussed at interview)
Salary: up to £35,000 FTE
Full time/part timeYou can work between 3-5 days a week. Minimum of 22.5 hours per week. Flexible days and a rota shift on Saturdays.
The service we provide operates between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 4pm on Saturdays with a variety of shifts available. You will be expected to work at least one late shift per week with Saturdays on rotation.
A bit about us
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance.
We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
What you'll be doing
Our growing PhysioLine Telephone Triage service offers you a unique opportunity to expand on your existing clinical expertise in a phone-based healthcare role, where clinical excellence and patient outcomes are our main priority.
Using our online assessment tools to support your expert clinical skills, you will accurately assess patient’s needs to ensure they enter an appropriate treatment pathway of either ongoing self-managed treatment (facilitated by you) or for onward face to face referral to one of our specialists via telephone assessment, video & audio capabilities.
What you’ll bring
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical reasoning skills
- BSs (Hons) Physiotherapy degree and evidence of ongoing CPD
- Relevant MSK postgraduate qualifications
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Evidenced experience as an MSK Physiotherapist supported by a strong history of 1-2-1 clinical delivery – equivalent to top Band 6
- A positive and highly organized approach
- Strong IT skills (system training will be provided) but you must have the ability to multi-task whilst on a call
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
Please click through the link and apply via the Bupa careers site