Clinicians working for Bupa also benefit from:
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses
- Annual National MSK Conference
- Annual clinical appraisal and clinical supervision
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk – website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
Telephone Triage Physiotherapist
Flexible Working Options Available (Some travel to Manchester/Leeds/Solihull will be required – to be discussed at interview)
Salary: circa £35,000 FTE
Full time/part timeYou can work between 3-5 days a week. Minimum of 22.5 hours per week. Flexible days and a rota shift on Saturdays.
The service we provide operates between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 4pm on Saturdays with a variety of shifts available. You will be expected to work at least one late shift per week with Saturdays on rotation.
A bit about us
We’re a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes, health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
We believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, then look no further, Bupa could be the perfect match.
About the area you’ll be working in
We have a network of Health Clinics across the UK that provide a range of private Health services such as physiotherapy, health assessments and GP appointments. Our services and treatments are available to everyone – not just those with health insurance.
What you'll be doing
Our growing PhysioLine Telephone Triage service offers you a unique opportunity to expand on your existing clinical expertise in a phone-based healthcare role, where clinical excellence and patient outcomes are our main priority.
Using our online assessment tools to support your expert clinical skills, you will accurately assess patient’s needs to ensure they enter an appropriate treatment pathway of either ongoing self-managed treatment (facilitated by you) or for onward face to face referral to one of our specialists via telephone assessment, video & audio capabilities.
Who we’re looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent clinical reasoning skills
- BSs (Hons) Physiotherapy degree and evidence of ongoing CPD
- Relevant MSK postgraduate qualifications
- HCPC and CSP registration
- Evidenced experience as an MSK Physiotherapist supported by a strong history of 1-2-1 clinical delivery – equivalent to top Band 6
- A positive and highly organised approach
- Strong IT skills (system training will be provided) but you must have the ability to multi-task whilst on a call
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
As a Bupa employee you’ll be entitled to some fantastic benefits which include 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days (pro-rata) as your length of service increases, the option to buy and sell holiday, an enhanced pension plan, life assurance and income protection. You’ll join our annual bonus scheme, amount variable dependent upon your role and performance. Looking after your health is important to us and you can benefit from our health trust scheme where all our people have the option of taking our market-leading medical insurance cover, which includes mental health support and treatment, at a greatly reduced price as well as a free health assessment every 2 year. You can keep fit at our free onsite gyms (local gym discounts where no onsite gym). We will support you to get to work, offering a season ticket loan to spread the cost of an annual train/bus ticket as well as our cycle to work scheme.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path. Welcome to a place that celebrates you. This isn’t where you've been. This is where you're going. This is what we have belief in.
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
How to apply
Please click through the link to our Careers site to submit your application