- Pension provision
- Low taxation
- Clinical supervision, peer support and commitment to CPD
- Excellent CPD allowance
- Excellent working conditions
- Easy commute
- Good work/life balance
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic physiotherapist to come and join our experienced and dynamic team. We believe in intensive, patient centred rehabilitation, aiming to achieve the best possible outcomes facilitated by skilled and motivated physiotherapists and assistants. We offer clinical supervision, peer support and commitment to CPD.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years Band 7 physiotherapist working in Paediatrics
- Appropriate post graduate training in Paediatric Physiotherapists
- Knowledge and experience in the management of complex paediatric patients
- Good experience with working within the IDT
- Enthusiasm to further develop the service and passion to provide high quality care.
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd is a private physiotherapy practice contracted by the States of Guernsey to provide physiotherapy services within secondary health care. We also offer services to private clients.
Guernsey is part of the Channel Islands, offering a wealth of outdoor activities, good connections to UK and low taxation. If you are looking to escape the long commutes and dream of a greater work life balance, we are the firm for you.
How to apply
For an information and application pack, please contact:
Guernsey Therapy Group Ltd
Princess Elizabeth Hospital
Guernsey GY4 6UU
Tel: 01481 725241 ext. 4040 Email: Sara.Rouget@gov.gg