You will be working in a supportive environment where you will receive regular supervision and have opportunities for career development. We ensure that all therapists have a varied caseload to enable excellent professional development. Opportunities for training activities will be in line with your CPD and service needs. You will be allocated time for self-directed professional development and opportunities to attend training.
Specialist and Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist - Eden Academy
Education band Specialist Physiotherapist:SO2-POA £28,221 – £33,849 per annum
Education band Senior Physiotherapist: POB £35,498 - £39,053 per annum
Further information:Please note, the calculated salaries above are based on 36 hours per week, Term Time Only 39 weeks (depending on experience).
Working hours: 36 hours per week, TTO 39 weeks. A Job share and Part-time hours may be considered.
Applicant instruction: To apply for this role, please visit the Crinkle Recruitment website and submit an online application form.
Are you a physiotherapist with a passion to make a difference for children? Do you enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team working in a dynamic and ambitious environment? Are you ready to create something you can be proud of by combining a challenging clinical caseload with a leadership role.
If this is you, then we can offer you a job that will offer you all of this as part of a multi-disciplinary team of therapy and education professionals.
Physiotherapy is embedded as one of the therapy services we provide in the Eden Academy Trust. Further development of our therapy team has created a post for a physiotherapist to take a lead role in the service.
We are looking for a therapist with clinical experience working with children and young adults aged between 3 and 19 with a variety of movement disorders and additional needs.
You will work closely with other professionals within and outside the Trust which will offer opportunities for physiotherapy and training in different mainstream settings to challenge and develop your clinical skills. We provide a supportive and friendly environment with supervision and opportunities to develop yourself and the service.
Your work will consist of assessments, delivery of treatment sessions, equipment provision, training and service development
Personal development, innovation and personal growth are at the core of our success. We provide training, mentoring and wellbeing support to all our staff to support their personal and profession growth.
We are an ambitious Academy Trust, committed to achieving the best possible results for our pupils. We are looking for someone passionate about making a difference and ready to contribute to the creation and implementation of our strategy.
If this sounds like your next challenging step, then we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We will consider candidates with different levels of such experience depending upon their clinical experience.
A bit more about the Trust:
The Eden Academy Trust
The family of SEN Schools in the Eden Academy Trust specialises in meeting the educational needs of children and young people with a range of learning disabilities including those who are autistic, and those who have physical or sensory needs. The Eden Academy Trust consist of four schools located in north-west London and 2 schools in the north of the country.
For this post you will be working in the borough of Hillingdon. All the schools you work with are easily accessible by public transport and also have onsite parking. As part of this role, you are likely to be expected to travel between sites during a working day.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Physiotherapist who has a passion for working with children and young adults with special needs and thrives in a multi-professional environment. Rounded general physiotherapy experience is essential, and specialist skills in paediatrics and/or special needs would be beneficial for this post.
- In addition to having a physiotherapy degree and post qualification experience, you will need to have excellent communication skills, including a proven ability to operate information technology and appropriate software applications.
- Following your induction, you will work with an allocated caseload appropriate to your level of experience and work together with experienced clinicians and other disciplines. Your initiative and new ideas are always welcomed, and there are opportunities to have a lead role in developing aspects of the service.
- You will be working in a supportive environment where you will receive regular supervision and have opportunities for career development. We ensure that all therapists have a varied caseload to enable excellent professional development. Opportunities for training activities will be in line with your CPD and service needs. You will be allocated time for self-directed professional development and opportunities to attend training.
- We continue to look at ways to improve our service, and we invite applicants who are positive about, and adaptable to change.
- To support safeguarding systems and in promoting the welfare of the pupils across the Academy.
Requirements will include:
- qualified and HPCP registered physiotherapists
- experience in working with children and young people with learning disabilities.
- applicants are also expected to have experience in paediatric physiotherapy and have transferrable skills applicable to the position
- passionate about delivering a high standard of care
- creative and flexible in their approach.
You will find the full job descriptions for the available positions by visiting:
The Eden Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To help us do this the successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check.
The Eden Academy Trust may, from time to time, require an employee to be relocated temporarily or permanently to one of its other schools. Any proposal to relocate will be carried out with due consultation and reasonable notice.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please visit:
CLOSING DATE:Monday 31 January 2022 at 11:59 AM
INTERVIEWS: w/c 7 February 2022
Unfortunately, CVs will not be accepted. An online application form must be submitted via the Crinkle Recruitment Website.
If you would like further information about the posts, please contact Colette Haugh via email: email@example.com