We can offer you:
- Line management and clinical supervision
- Clinical leads within each discipline to support your clinical development. Within this we have opportunities for peer supervision and peer support.
- A programme of continuing professional development
- A supportive team and opportunities to work creatively in a transdisciplinary way with occupational therapists, physiotherapists, arts therapies, nurses, speech and language therapists, therapy assistants and health care assistants.
- Opportunities to develop skills and competencies in working with students with a range of ages and diagnoses within the academy trust
- 40 days annual leave for full time
- Local Government Pension
- Being in a team who are implementing Positive Behaviour Support and working with the PBS Alliance schools and colleges networks
- Workplace research and clinical development
Salary: Band 7: £32,327 - £36,479 (FTE £42,078 - £47,482) per annum / Band 6: £26,676 - £31,588 (FTE £34,722 - £41,116) per annum / We would also consider applications from experienced Band 5 physiotherapists, for further enquiry please contact us.
Hours: 29 hours (4 days) per week, Term Time plus 4 weeks
Location: Wyvern House, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2XN
What makes working at OHC&AT uniquely rewarding is that we are a family of College centres and schools, fully representative of all designations of special education needs and disabilities and we are all passionately committed about putting the students and their individual outcomes at the heart of everything we do.
The Integrated Services Team is highly valued by the college and plays an integral role in influencing the whole college’s direction and practice.
You will be joining a College with an Outstanding Ofsted rating, and a successful Therapy team that works in partnership with lecturers/teachers and support staff to support our learners in accessing all aspects of the curriculum, as well as liaising with parents/carers and other external professionals and agencies.
The Physiotherapy Team support learners in maintaining their physical wellbeing and functional independence. Physiotherapists will work in collaboration with the person, their network of care, mainstream health services, and the multidisciplinary team to enhance, optimise and maintain the person’s physical presentation, function and quality of life
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join us, so whatever your current band or level of experience, we would be delighted to hear from you. As a family friendly employer we are happy to consider applications for part time working including term time, or job shares. You are welcome to speak to our HR Department for further information prior to application.
We are looking for professionals who want to champion the voice and rights of people with learning disabilities and or Autism to live their best lives and reach their own personal potential in all areas of life.
For more information or to arrange a visit to meet our students and to see why we are so proud of our work, please contact Shikara Rajballi(Deputy Head of Integrated services and Clinical lead for Physiotherapy)on 0345402 0453/07983589596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website to download an application form. Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing date: 31st October 2021
Interview: Week commencing the 8th November 2021.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications from job seekers who require Skilled Worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
Appointments made will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.