As an employee of NELFT, you will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent working environments in a mix of state of the art and historic buildings
- Agile working with outstanding ICT support
- A long-standing and award-winning approach to Equality and Diversity with supportive networks for ethnic minority staff, staff with disabilities and LGBT staff
- Staff Benefits including NHS Pension, childcare vouchers, a salary sacrifice car scheme, the MyTrustBenefits discount scheme, cycle scheme and Annual Leave Sale / Purchase scheme, trade union membership and a range of ambassadorial roles
- A focus on staff health and wellbeing featuring subsidised gym membership, access to Mindfulness, walking groups and other wellbeing support.
We have signed the skills pledge and are an accredited Improving Working Lives organisation. We are committed to staff development and offer opportunities which include a wide range of training options and an active Quality Improvement Programme
We are seeking an enthusiastic physiotherapist who has some experience with children and would like to join a thriving integrated therapy team serving children with physical and developmental disorders including MSK in the SW Essex area. There will be an opportunity to work in the community in homes, schools and nurseries as well as in special schools and community clinics. There will be the opportunity to experience hydrotherapy and trampolining.
The post is part of a 9 month band 6 rotation working in Thurrock, Basildon or Brentwood but initially will be based in Brentwood at a community hospital treating children with MSK problems and developmental delay.
The successful applicant will be able to work as part of a team, be able to manage their own caseload, have good communication skills and good IT skills in order to use electronic patient records. They will also need to be able to travel quickly and efficiently between sites and to schools and children’s homes.
This post offers an excellent opportunity for a physiotherapist to further his/her career within a specialist setting and work closely with colleagues from a wide range of disciplines.
395-EC097-19_Job Description band 6 -Final.pdf
How to apply
Please complete application form using link http://jobs.nelft.nhs.uk/job/UK/London/Thurrock/NELFT_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Physiotherapy/Physiotherapy-v1602255?_ts=93236