As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
We are recruiting Rotational Specialist (Band 6 equivalent NHS grade) Inpatient Physiotherapists to assess, treat and manage their own caseload developing specialist skills in Intensive Care, surgery including cardiothoracic, neuro-rehabilitation and orthopaedics.
The role will be part of the eight month rotation scheme across Cleveland Clinic London and will report directly to the Highly Specialised Physiotherapist within the specialty. There will be opportunities to develop clinical and non-clinical specialist skills as well as experience within research, service development and progression into future leadership. There is an expectation this role will complete on-call and weekend service provision, developing specialist skills along the way.
The role will involve supported supervision of Therapy Assistants and have supportive individualised supervision and performance development with Senior Physiotherapists. There will also be opportunities to work within our “team of teams” model of care alongside specialists within their areas.
What we need from you:
- Degree in relevant AHP area
- Experience as a registered physiotherapist in an acute hospital setting
- Evidence of a broad base of registered physiotherapy experience across inpatients including ICU, neurological specialties, surgical and medical specialties and orthopaedics
- Evidence of training / experience in appraisal and supervision of other Caregivers such as assistants/students
- Effective and adaptable communication using a variety of verbal and written techniques to the needs of the patient, family, carer and wider MDT
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We can offer you:
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we’ll contribute 10% on top of that
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
- Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
- Private Medical Insurance
To find out more about Cleveland Clinic London, please visit our website here: https://careers.clevelandcliniclondon.uk
Specialist Inpatient Physiotherapist - Rotational JD Final (1).pdf
How to apply
Please click 'Apply for this vacancy' and upload a copy of your CV with your application if you feel you are suitable for the role.