- 6.5 weeks holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- pension contributions
- support towards CPD
- a chance to work within a very friendly but highly dynamic team of specialists in an exciting, growing company.
- we are happy for you to communicate with any of our team members with regards to their feelings and experiences about working within the team (and we don't give them extra money for good reviews!)
We are looking for a senior/specialist MSK physiotherapist/s to join our enviable team of practitioners across both of our private clinics in North Northamptonshire.
Established in 2016, we have grown in to a 6 strong team based over 2 clinics, amassing more than 120 years’ experience between us. We have physiotherapists that have worked on international research projects, are published in leading peer reviewed journals, have been clinical therapist leads or multi-professional NHS managers and are all MSK specialists in their own rights.
The company has grown quickly due to the reputation of the therapists’ ability to utilise exceptional diagnostic skills and turn this into honest and quality rehabilitation. This has translated into an average of just 4 sessions per condition, whether it is complex post op rehabilitation or a simple joint strain.
We have a 5-star rating cross more than 200 patient reviews as well as testimonials from leading GP’s and consultants in the geographical area. We are very much a team unit, supporting each other both clinically and personally.
We appreciate in the current climate that practitioners are cautious about leaving ‘safe’ positions within the NHS, or other locations, which is why we are adopting a more flexible approach with this advert, to encourage a richer selection of experienced clinicians to apply for the position/s.
We currently have around 20-25 hours per week of private MSK clinics to expand into and we will consider either a single practitioner filing this role, or multiple practitioners undertaking a minimal of 6 hours, over 2 separate clinics, per week. The times of the clinics can be reasonably flexible at both sites, in the day, or even over an evening or weekend in Corby. Outside of COVID restrictions, our appointments are all 40 mins long so you have plenty of time to ply your trade in the way we all want to.
Candidates should have an absolute minimum of 5 years dedicated MSK experience, with an ambition to learn and constantly improve, whilst continually striving to achieve the best for their patients. In return, you will become a member of one of the friendliest, most supportive and experienced teams in the area.
It is highly likely that more clinical time will also become available in the future so this could also be seen as a transition into a new area of practice for those who are unsure.
- Wages will be circa 33-40k pro rata, depending on individual experience and skill sets.
- You should have more than 5 years post-graduation MSK physiotherapy experience and ideally have, or be working towards, an MSc in a related area, or equivocal experiential knowledge.
- You will be able to provide evidence of delivering physiotherapy to variety of patients, predominately musculoskeletal and rheumatological, and those with orthopaedic conditions, at a very senior, or specialist level.
- You will be able to provide high standards of physiotherapy assessment and treatment using the biopsychosocial approach to patients with a variety of conditions, as an autonomous practitioner.
- You will be able to provide an in depth and evidence based clinical diagnosis to develop and deliver an individualised treatment program, as an autonomous practitioner. Self-management tools should be identified, discussed and followed up with the patient.
- To be legally and professionally responsible for a high-level clinical caseload of musculoskeletal patients as an autonomous practitioner.
- You should be able to present a proven track record by way of an up-to-date CPD portfolio.
- Liaise with the team and other staff members regarding patient management, as necessary.
How to apply
Please contract chris for any further information or questions on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07576 473422. If you wish to apply then please send an introductory email to us on the above address, along with your up to date CV.