We are looking for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our team in a clinical lead role. The successful applicant would have the opportunity to develop into a role where they would manage their own practice as we expand.
This role would be split between our current flagship practice in Hoddesdon, and our newest practice in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
A rare opportunity to join a fast growing organisation, paving the way at the forefront of the profession.
- Be a fun, personable, outgoing practitioner, with great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and embracing our fast paced but vibrant team culture.
- Have a proven track record in private practice, preferably working alongside an MDT.
- Demonstrate that you are looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, continuing on your already established CPD portfolio; and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
- Be able to independently mentor and train a team of Physiotherapists, Strength & Conditioning Coaches and Admin staff.
- Be looking to develop managerial skills to ultimately run a practice autonomously, reporting to the directors.
- Take pride in your career and be obsessive about getting the best results with your patients and achieving high performance from your team.
Whilst not essential, it would be even better if you:
- Had experience using acupuncture/dry needling, modern treatment techniques such as Shockwave Therapy and Alter-G treadmill.
- Have clinically mentored other Physiotherapists.
- Have experience of working in private practice, with a proven method of generating new referrals and business.
- Have an area of physiotherapy you were specialised in, or an area you would like to become a specialist in.
If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you.
We are an exciting, progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. Co-owned by a professional rugby player, we aim to treat all our patients with the highest standard of care, using the most up to date equipment and fully equipped rehabilitation gym. We believe everyone should be treated like a professional athlete.
Our first practice opened in April 2018, and since then we have developed into the leading private practice in the area. We are soon to be launching our second and third clinics as a result of our rapid growth. Our clinics are fully equipped with the latest technology, including Shockwave Therapy devices, diagnostic ultrasound scanning, anti-gravity treadmill (Alter-G) and a strength and conditioning gym.
The demand for exceptional treatment is high, and we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We are committed to helping all of our team reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for you hard work. We would like the successful applicant to develop into a clinic manager, where the incentives for high performance would be favourable.
Our caseload is extremely diverse, exposing you to a range of patients from all backgrounds from professional sport, through to the elderly.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary, not a ‘per patient’ role (salary DOE and discussed on application)
- Bonus structure
- Very good coffee from Tiki Tonga!
- Private medial insurance
- Free lunches on Fridays
- Training and paid-for CPD
- Staff treats account for staff benefits
- Pension contributions
- Tickets to Saracens Rugby
and most importantly, constant opportunities to progress your career as we develop and grow!
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - with the subject line 'Senior Physiotherapist Application'.