An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Physiotherapist specialising in MSK and Women's Health to join our team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
Our Physiotherapy Department has a Rehabilitation Gym and outdoor Astro Turf area, a specialist treatment area with five private cubicles, and a large hydrotherapy pool.
- To efficiently manage your own out-patient clinic list.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients using evidenced based practice.
- To provide the highest standard of customer care at all times.
- To undertake hydrotherapy assessments and treatments for both in patients and out patients if a hydrotherapy qualification has been attained.
- To undertake womens health physiotherapy assessments and treatments for outpatients.
- Supporting the inpatient team with gynaecological inpatients as required.
- To communicate effectively and in a timely manner with nursing staff, Doctors, Allied health professionals and outside agencies, to ensure that excellent patient care is delivered to all patients.
- HCPC registration
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Member of special interest groups - POGP or other MSK related groups (desirable)
- Women's health and treatment experience
- Evidence of CPD
- Ability to work with multi-interdisciplinary team and set team goals
- Applicants should have significant experience which must include MSK experience
- Elective Orthopaedic, Trauma and respiratory experience (desirable)
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Please email Aisha.Nantanda@parkside-hospital.co.uk