A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Physiotherapist specialising in MSK and Women’s Health to join our Physiotherapy team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
Parkside Hospital is an independent hospital located opposite Wimbledon Common, and is easily accessible from Central London and the Home Counties. The Hospital is able to offer most medical specialties across the entire patient journey, from initial consultation and diagnosis, through to surgery or treatment and then follow up care and rehabilitation.
Our Physiotherapy Department has a Rehabilitation Gym and outdoor Astro Turf area, a specialist treatment area with five private cubicles, and a large hydrotherapy pool.
- To efficiently manage your own out-patient clinic list.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients using evidenced based practice.
- To provide the highest standard of customer care at all times.
- To undertake hydrotherapy assessments and treatments for both in patients and out patients if a hydrotherapy qualification has been attained.
- To undertake womens health physiotherapy assessments and treatments for outpatients.
- Supporting the inpatient team with gynaecological inpatients as required.
- To communicate effectively and in a timely manner with nursing staff, Doctors, Allied health professionals and outside agencies, to ensure that excellent patient care is delivered to all patients.
- HCPC registration
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Member of special interest groups – POGP or other MSK related groups (desirable)
- Women’s health and treatment experience
- Evidence of CPD
- Ability to work with multi-interdisciplinary team and set team goals
- Applicants should have significant experience which must include MSK experience
- Elective Orthopaedic, Trauma and respiratory experience (desirable)
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
How to apply
Please submit an application form via our careers website: https://www.aspencareers.co.uk/vacancy/12/19842/