Our Physiotherapy team in Covent Garden currently have an opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our Fitness and Wellbeing gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, where we offer a number of flagship programmes, which our Physiotherapists support the deliverery of; from our Joint Pain, Cystic Fibrosis and School SWAP these are designed to deliver excellent clinical care as well as benefit the local communities, using our state of the art facilities and expert knowledge.
As part of the team you will have clinical support available from your Regional clinical lead along with Physiotherapists, with leadership from the management team on site. You will have a CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
You will be required to work independently as an autonomous, experienced practitioner to deliver high quality physiotherapy care to patients, assessing and treating patients using a wide range of knowledge, skills which are underpinned by clinical reasoning, and evidence based approaches to treat musculoskeletal problems. The role also includes telephone triage assessment and management of patients to enable rapid access to appropriate physiotherapy assessment and advice.
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace related injuries and post-operative procedures and will play a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
The role also includes telephone triage assessment and management of patients to enable rapid access to appropriate physiotherapy assessment and advice, which you can do from home.
You can treat your patients utilising state of the art gym equipment and rehabilitation facilities. You will work across multidisciplinary teams including fitness professionals and clinicians to optimise the health of our patients.
As a Physiotherapist you will:
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will:
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It’s equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- You will be supported by your regional clinical lead
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Salary - Up to £36,720 per annum
Closing date – 01/04/2020
Location- Covent Garden
Contract Type - Permanent
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.