Permanent Full Time Contract
Applications are invited for the Permanent position of Senior Orthopaedic Physiotherapist in
St. Vincent's Private Hospital.
• Hold a degree in physiotherapy or an equivalent qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU.
• Be registered on the Physiotherapists Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU and be a member of or eligible for membership of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
• A minimum of three years satisfactory post qualification clinical experience with at least one years acute hospital experience in In-Patient Orthopaedic Physiotherapy.
• Experience in Orthopaedic/MSK Outpatient Physiotherapy e.g. Joint classes, Pre-assessment Clinics and rehabilitation post joint replacement.
• The Physiotherapy service in St Vincent’s Private Hospital provides cover to all clinical areas and while this post is based in Orthopaedic care, there will be an expectation to provide cross cover to other areas as the service demands.
• Be competent in weekend / on-call respiratory & Orthopaedic service provision.
• Demonstrate evidence of formal CPD activity relevant to the clinical area of Orthopaedics within the last three years.
• Work with the Physiotherapy Manager in ensuring the coordination, development and delivery of quality, client centred physiotherapy service
• Develop and maintain guidelines and protocols relating to the SVPH Physiotherapy service
• Demonstrate adaptability to the rapid changes taking place in the health services.
• Medical & Surgical Respiratory and Oncology experience is desirable.
Informal Enquiries to: Ms Elizabeth Sunderland, Physiotherapy Manager, 01 263 8275or email@example.com
A full Job description is available on request, from the HR Office 01-2638946/email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should apply by sending an up-to-date curriculum vitae quoting the post to the Human Resources Department, Or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th November by 5pm