Parkside Hospital, part of Aspen Healthcare, is a well-established leading private hospital with a dedicated oncology facility - Cancer Centre London. Easily accessible from Central London and the Home Counties located opposite Wimbledon Common, providing first class independent healthcare across many surgical specialties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Oncology Physiotherapist– Outpatients to join Cancer Centre London, Wimbledon!
- To provide oncology physiotherapy services to oncology patients.
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to oncology patients.
- To lead in the development of and treatment of an oncology caseload.
- To develop and promote oncology physiotherapy services to benefit our patient groups.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with HCPC
- Member of CSP
- Evidence of post graduate training in oncology
- Extensive post-graduate experience
- UK experience in adult inpatient and outpatient oncology physiotherapy
- Ability to problem solve in complex oncology conditions
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary
- Free Healthcare after 1 years serviced
- Excellent benefits package
This role is part-time, 20 hours per week.