Additional Job Description
Nuffield Health is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Physiotherapist to join the team at our Nuneaton Fitness and Wellbeing site.
Nuneaton Fitness and Wellbeing Centre offers a number of services, including a Nursery, Swim School, Personal Training and Health MOTs. Facilities include a full gym, studios for exercise classes, pool, sauna and steam room, cafe and free parking. All our Physiotherapy patients are offered a 30 day pass to the centre enabling them to engage fully in rehabilitation and the opportunity to make healthier lifestyle choices.
We are open to part time and full time workers. Depending on the hours you are employed the role would involve seeing patients face to face and working in Remote Services on telephone triage for which you would be given comprehensive training and it may be possible to work from home.
You will work as a first contact practitioner seeing a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace-related injuries and will play a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to. You will work closely with the Fitness Manager to ensure referral pathways are set up between the Physiotherapy and Fitness Team.
To succeed in this role you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning and treatment skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills.
- Have the ability to work independently to prioritise and manage with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, enabling you to work without daily supervision.
It is equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Depending on experience
Closing Date - 30/03/2020
Location - Nuneaton
Hours - Part-time & Full-time opportunities available
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.