- Successful candidates for this post will receive a welcome bonus of £500 (pro rata for part time) paid in instalments - £250 after 3 months service and a further £250 after 6 months service
- 28 days annual leave plus 5 public holidays, increasing to 33 days per year, at the rate of 1 additional day for 5 years
- Employer pension contribution of up to 10%
- Free payment of PVG
- Uniform provided
- Structured Induction programme
- Flexible working/Hybrid working considered
- Fantastic progression opportunities with development, training and ongoing support
- Enhanced sick & maternity pay
- On site Occupational Health Service
- Access to credit union
- Work in modern, purpose-built facilities
- Free On-Site Parking
- Health and Wellbeing Scheme – e.g. complimentary fresh fruit, yoga classes and Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to Employee Reward Scheme which provides a huge range of discounts on everything from holidays to high street shopping, restaurants and cinema tickets.
ERSKINE HOME, BISHOPTON
37.5 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY
GRADE 6 SALARY £35,525 - £38,707 PER ANNUM
PERMANENT, FULL TIME ROLE
Closing Date: Sunday, 17th April 2022
Working for Erskine:
ERSKINE is an iconic Scottish charity, formed in 1916 by Scotland’s compassionate response to the horrors of war. A century later, we still believe that Veterans and their families deserve our utmost respect and compassion, for the sacrifices they made and the challenges they now face. At Erskine, we work as a dedicated team to ensure that Veterans of all ages are cared for to the highest of standards in a beautiful, fun-filled environment, made up of four care homes and a Veterans Village of cottages, activities centre and apartments.
Working in social care can be demanding. However, at Erskine it will also be rewarding and fulfilling. You will be making an incredible difference to the lives of our residents and their loved ones, at a critical time. We value skills and qualifications, but we prize kindness and compassion, above all. Our team is crucial to providing the best care possible, so we recognise and reward our employees with benefits including employer pension contribution of up to 10%, fantastic career opportunities, and enhanced annual leave.
If you are kind and committed, then you do have what it takes to be part of the team here at Erskine! The ultimate aim is exceptional care and support to our ex-service community and everyone in every role, in every department plays their part.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Physiotherapist specialising in Care of the Elderly. Having an interest in the area of Dementia Care would be a distinct advantage.
The post offers an opportunity for a Therapist with well developed skills to provide evidence based assessment, treatment and advice for residents in our various care homes.
Applicants should possess a degree (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy and have relevant post graduate experience. You will be required to provide documented evidence of CPD and supervision of assistants/students. A clean driving licence is required for this post.
Informal Enquiries should be directed to Janet Leith - Head Physiotherapist 0141 814 4547.
We offer competitive rates of pay, a staff pension scheme and enhanced annual leave entitlement.
How to apply
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. If you are selected for interview, you will receive an invite by email (please ensure you check your spam / junk mailbox).
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a PVG Scheme Disclosure.
Please apply online at erskine.org.uk/careers. If you require the application in another format please contact the HR Department on 0800 085 7191.