Flexible working hours
Budget for External training
Discounted Personal Training and Massage Therapy
Willow House Physiotherapy is seeking their next associate.
Looking for a change of lifestyle and fancy living and working in the countryside? We are a multidisciplinary practice that is well established in Billinghay, Lincolnshire. We are looking for an MSK Physiotherapist to work in our friendly private Physiotherapy clinic for 30+ hours a week, with a view to starting with us in August.
HCPC registration, CSP membership and experience in MSK clinical practice including manual therapy and rehabilitation is essential, as well as having a passion for health and delivering high quality healthcare. We use the TM3 clinical IT system, have a small, well equipped gym, a Footscan for gait analysis and a lovely working environment.
This is a self-employed post with the opportunity to earn a great salary. For the right person, we could also offer an employed post with additional benefits if you would prefer this option in the future. We provide regular CPD and help with funding for external training courses.
We are a friendly well-established clinic that has been going strong for many years with an excellent reputation locally for delivering high quality care and clinical excellence. The majority of our patients and clients for Personal training come to us by word of mouth and are self-funding.
The person we are looking for will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with our clients and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
For further information including a full job spec or for an informal chat please contact Mary on 07961219041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please email a letter of application together with your CV to Mary Simpson
If you would like to visit the practice for an informal visit, please get in touch.