1st month accommodation
The Dubai-based High Hopes Pediatric Therapy Center is seeking a talented Senior Pediatric Physical Therapist to join an established team of advanced-level professionals. Our innovative program embodies best evidence in principals of therapeutic dosage, manual therapy, ICF-model intervention and inter-disciplinary collaboration.
Engage in cutting edge program and research development to benefit amazing children and highly invested families. The High Hopes Center grows from a unique infrastructure of state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge equipment and custom software.
Located in a central hub for international travel, High Hopes Center offers an attractive work culture with competitive salary and generous continuing education support as well as great benefits.
We are looking for a therapist with the desire to grow, a passion for serving kids and families and the drive to join a high-performing team.
- Performs physical therapy assessments, diagnostic tests, skilled procedures, and ongoing evaluation for babies, infants, children, and teenagers with developmental, congenital, and neuromuscular disorders as well as those recovering from injury, who are receiving services through the Center.
- Perform in-depth patient evaluation, develop treatment plan, and manage individualized treatment focused on the patient’s individual goals. Goals may include improving coordination, balance, strength, endurance, and sensory integration skills.
- Implement treatment plan by using exercises that stimulate and activate different parts of the body. Play should be intertwined with treatment to aid success.
- Develops a therapy care plan to provide direction to other team members involved in the plan of care. Reviews and updates care plan per policy and client need.
- Create, implement and revise the individual treatment program.
- Instruct and advise parents on physical therapy treatment plan appropriate to the client's needs and within the context of his/her environment and learning ability.
- Write detailed reports upon evaluation and monitor and evaluate patient's progress.
- Work with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy.
- Consult and work with team members of the HH multidisciplinary team to incorporate appropriate strategies and goals into the child’s plan to ensure the child’s fullest development.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the ongoing quality improvement process.
- Participates in discharge planning and documents this in client record.
Required Education & Experience
- Five years or greater experience in a Multi-disciplinary/Interdiscplinary Pediatric setting
- NDT/BOBATH Certification
- PCS (Pediatric Specialty Certification) a plus
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Minimum Experience: Seven years’ experience as a Pediatric Physical Therapist
- Experience with Moderate to Complex Cases
Attractive Package including lots of Benefits
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com