Senior MSK Physiotherapist/Deputy Physiotherapy Manager
Senior Physiotherapist – Musculoskeletal
Hours – 37.5 a week
Salary - Up to £39,000 dependant on experience.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MSK Physiotherapist to work within our Physiotherapy department at Woodthorpe Hospital!
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, motivated, committed to patient focused care and have proven experience in treating complex MSK conditions. The post holder will deliver an outstanding level of care to our patients working alongside a highly skilled physiotherapy team whilst considering the needs of the business.
The physiotherapy department aims to offer an out-patient service six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients and rehabilitation. There are two treatment rooms and a well-equipped gym. We also offer a seven-day in-patient physiotherapy service. The post holder will be based within the out-patient team and may have to work an occasional weekend.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduate out-patient and orthopaedic experience
- HCPC and CSP registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Ability to work virtually i.e. telephone/video consultations
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning processes
- Good computer skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise independently
- Ability to maintain judgement under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools
- An understanding of the Private sector would be an advantage
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (50% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Ramsay benefits scheme
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days’ pro rata annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
How to apply
Please upload your CV if interested or email email@example.com