Career progression in a private setting
Friendly and Sociable team
Flexible working hours
Access to gym facilities
Exciting opportunity for a permanent, part-time senior MSK physiotherapist to join a well-established, busy private physiotherapy clinic, conveniently located in Wolverhampton. Julia Heath Physiotherapy Clinic is looking for an enthusiastic musculoskeletal physiotherapist to work in its friendly and dynamic practice which is based within a Gymnasium. There is full access to all gym facilities, for rehabilitation purposes.
We are offering part-time, flexible hours, with the opportuity to progress to full time. Evening and weekend work can be available.
The available role will involve completing musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessments, treatments, advice and education. There is also opportunity to treat neurological conditions and provide domiciliary service. The role will give you autonomy to manage your own case load and develop good treatment programmes and self-management strategies for all patients.
The workload is a mixture of self-funding and health insurance work, with a quality over quantity approach. We pride ourselves on providing high quality MSK physiotherapy and have established a superb reputation over the past 10 years, being recognised by all major Insurance Healthcare providers.
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- To provide exemplary physiotherapy care for patients
- Encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence-based practice
- Apply and ensure others comply with legislation, policies and procedures
- Provide administrational and organisational support to the Physiotherapist Clinical Lead
- Maintain professional standards in accordance with the CSP Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Practice.
The applicant must have:
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- HCPC registered and a CSP member.
- Good manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills
- Skilled in sports injuries and exercise rehabilitation
- Ability to demonstrate high standards of verbal and written communication
- Ability to deal with matters of a sensitive and, at times, distressing nature
- Time management & organisational skills
- Ability to respect patient confidentiality
- Flexible approach to work
- Reliability and dependability
- Commitment to our Core Values; Professional Service, Clinical Excellence, Quality Care
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
Please email an up to date CV if you are interested. Or make contact if you require any further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.