- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Senior Physiotherapist (Musculoskeletal)
Part-time hours also available: minimum 15 hours per week.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic MSK Physiotherapist to work within our Physiotherapy department at Springfield Hospital.
The physiotherapy department offers an out-patient service six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients, paediatrics, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation. There are seven treatment rooms all with air conditioning and a well-equipped gym. We also offer a seven-day in-patient physiotherapy service and the workload includes orthopaedic, surgical and medical caseloads.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
The successful candidate must be enthusiastic, motivated, committed to patient focused care and has proven experience in treating complex MSK conditions. You will be expected to deliver an outstanding level of care to our patients working alongside a highly skilled physiotherapy team whilst considering the needs of the business.
What you’ll bring with you
- Minimum 3 years’ post-graduate out-patient/orthopaedic experience
- HCPC and CSP registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Post-Graduate qualification in acupuncture and membership with the AACP and an Interest in Sports Injuries and SWT would be desirable
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools
- Willingness to work off-site to deliver group rehabilitation programs
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays as service requires
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
It’s more than what we do, it’s who we are. Everything we do is about striving to deliver the best care. And it's a belief that's as true today as it was when we welcomed our first patients in 1964.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We encourage all Ramsay employees to participate in public health vaccination programmes including flu and Covid 19.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to background and DBS checks.
How to apply
Please contact Danielle on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07423 714 200 for an informal chat.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We value your application and welcome any questions you may have prior to applying. Please be advised that we reserve the right to close our advertisements prior to the announced closing date to ensure a quality recruitment process.