Kingston Physio Group are looking for a Full Time Senior MSK Physiotherapist (part time applicants would be considered) to join the team.
The position offers excellent administrative & reception support based in new modern premises in the Kingston area with a studio area for rehab/Pilates. You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions from sports to workplace related injuries and will receive external CPD support along with access to inservice training.
We have good links with local consultants and due to the new location are receiving significantly more self-referrals.
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification.
- HCPC registration and CSP membership.
- Evidence of further professional training to develop knowledge of the field.
- High quality and effective clinical care, with excellent interpersonal skills, to ensure patients are at ease throughout treatment and aftercare.
- Strong organisational skills, in order to arrange patients appointments and reports effectively.
- Pilates experience.
- Acupuncture/dry needling qualification.
Salary - £45,000-£50,000 (dependent upon CPD context and experience) plus commission.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org