- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Sickness cover
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Flexible hours
We are looking for a senior MSK physiotherapist to join our triple award-winning private clinic, located in a beautiful grade II conversion, in stunning countryside near Stafford.
We have a well-established professional, happy and motivated team who provide the very best hands-on treatment and have an enviable reputation, rated 5 Star on Google, with a client base covering the whole of the UK and many from abroad. The clinic owner is a leading exponent of IMS dry needling, has written 5 books on health and is an international lecturer on pain and health. The clinic offers a tremendous learning environment and is very well equipped with a broad range of the latest electrotherapy equipment.
We treat predominantly MSK conditions, including specialist spinal pain treatment, physiotherapy, sports therapy, biomechanical assessment and massage. The clinic ethos is that prevention is as important as treatment and that wellness is an integral part of everything we do.
We are looking for a senior MSK physiotherapist for 3 or more days a week, or, alternatively, two physiotherapists for 2 days a week. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent MSK and people skills and be a team player.
The role will offer MSK specialist physiotherapy mentoring, in house training plus a training budget pro rata.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to a variety of patients, predominately musculoskeletal and rheumatological, and those with orthopaedic conditions.
- To provide high standard of physiotherapy assessment and treatment using the biopsychosocial approach to patients with a variety of conditions, as an autonomous practitioner.
- To provide a clinical diagnosis and to develop and deliver an individualised treatment program, as an autonomous practitioner. Self-management tools should be identified, discussed and followed up with the patient.
- To be legally and professionally responsible for a high-level clinical caseload of musculoskeletal patients as an autonomous practitioner.
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team and other staff members regarding patient management as necessary.
- As part of a learning environment, you will be expected to take part in the supervision and education of both undergraduate and post graduate students.
- Qualifications: Chartered Physiotherapist and preferably an acupuncturist
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years working in UK, plus evidence of post grad CPD
- Compliance: CSP, HCPC and preferably AACP registrations.
How to apply
Please contact Alan Cramphorn by email firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter and CV