Julia Heath Physiotherapy Clinic is delighted to announce an exciting opportunity for a musculoskeletal physiotherapist, in a friendly and dynamic Physiotherapy clinic. The practice is based within a vibrant Gymnasium, where full access to the gym facilities are available, if required, for rehabilitation purposes. We pride ourselves on providing high quality MSK physiotherapy and have established a superb reputation over the past 8 years, being recognised by all major Insurance Healthcare providers.
The available role will involve completing musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessments, treatments, advice and education. The workload is a mixture of self-funding and health insurance work, with a quality over quantity approach.
The applicant must have:
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience
- HCPC registered and a CSP member.
- Good manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills
- Skilled in sports injuries and exercise rehabilitation
- Be confident to work alone
- Having an area of special interest will make you even more attractive to us
We are offering part-time, flexible hours. Evening and weekend work can be available if required. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply
Please email me with a covering letter and an up to date CV if you are interested. Or make contact if you require any further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.