Our Physiotherapy team in our Paddington club currently have an opportunity for a Senior Physiotherapist to join our passionate team of Physiotherapists, Doctors, Physiologists and Nutritional Therapists. The modern clinic is set within a state of the art gym.
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation, we offer a number of flagship programmes, which you can support the deliverery of; from our Joint Pain, Cystic Fibrosis and School SWAP which all benefit the the community using our state of the art facilities and colleagues.
Part of the team you will have clinical support available from your Regional clinical lead and other Physiotherapists with leadership from the management team on site. With CPD budget to encourage you to continue your learning and striving for clinical excellence.
We can offer both part time and full time hours, with a mixture of face to face time across other sites or working from home delivering triage hours.
As a fixed term role it offers a great opportunity to join the team, which could lead to the potential of other opportunities due to our network of gyms across London and nationwide,
You will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to. You will work within a multidisciplinary team including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
The site is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes.
As a Senior Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health, in which we encourage behaviour which is enterprising, passionate, independent and caring.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
To succeed as a Senior Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you’ll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Ideally have experience treating musculoskeletal outpatients and orthopaedic patients.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
You will be supported by your regional clinical lead
Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
There will also been mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
Salary - up to £40,000 dependent on experience
Closing date - 28-03-20
Full time 40 hours, fixed term