We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- CPD allowance (Sponsorship/funding towards post graduate training/MSc potentially available
- Holiday and pension allowance
- In service training and support from senior staff
- the opportunity to work with a varied MSK caseload across a range of settings.
- Being part of a small but friendly and dynamic team!
About the Role:
As a senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with performance physiotherapy, you will see a wide range of patients and have a mixed MSK caseload. The successful applicant will work across multiple sites including private practice, occupational health and first contact practitioner clinics-helping us to deliver a range of physiotherapy services to our various clients.
- You will have a BSc in physiotherapist or equivalent, Health and Care Professions council registered.
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in the field of MSK physiotherapy.
- Demonstrate evidence of an ongoing commitment to continual professional development, through appropriate post graduate training/learning.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning skills.
- Have a current UK driving licence.
The role is on a full time/permanent basis but we would also consider a short term contract or part time/job share of the right candidate. Start date ASAP.
How to apply
Email CV to: