This is a rare opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated, creative and ambitious to join a world-class team operating at the forefront of our industry. Cornwall Physio is a specialist private clinic with an exceptional reputation for treating sports and running injuries. We have some of the best treatment and rehabilitation facilities anywhere in the South West and are about to launch our brand new Cornwall Physio clinic facilities to provide the South West’s first purpose built centre of excellence for sports and running injuries, to include a sports injury rehabilitation gym with the latest rehabilitation and training equipment.
You will play a key role in our innovative growth plans by providing a gold-standard quality of care to our clients and, in addition to this, you will also co-create our new rehabilitation services and programmes, writing and delivering in-house workshops, creating online course content and our workshop content.
Core role focus:
- Provide injury assessments, injury treatments, sports massage and exercise rehabilitation
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about the plan of care you suggest
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set)
- Communicate the value of our service with the fee/price that the patient will need to pay to access it
- Ensure that patients remain excited about the prospect of coming for Physiotherapy and complete a full plan of care that will help them to hit their health goals
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
Are you our perfect fit?
We require a driven, creative and enthusiastic individual who enjoys learning new skills and is willing to grow and develop their role as the clinic expands further and, needless to say, we’re looking for someone with a genuine passion for health and fitness and for motivating individuals to achieve their goals.
To join our team you will be:
- A Chartered Physiotherapist who is HCPC registered
- Committed to learning new skills and developing as a therapist
- Someone who delivers and understands fantastic customer service
- An excellent communicator, able to motivate and encourage
- Someone who is passionate about health and fitness
- Someone committed to being part of a team and putting the patient first
- An individual who is dependable, on time, and who can work on their own initiative
- Someone who will act as an ambassador for our brand and company
- Someone who will naturally and easily make people feel at ease
- Someone who can thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress
Experience of working in the private sector would be desirable but isn’t necessary. An active interest in sports injuries and biomechanics would make the individual a particularly good fit for our clinic.
It’s not just about what you can offer us - what can we offer you?
We are a small but perfectly formed team of highly skilled and friendly individuals and we really believe that encouragement, collaboration, support and the space to be yourself and infuse your personality in to your work is the only way to build a happy and strong team.
Being part of one of the most innovative Physiotherapy clinics in the UK means that you will be working on a daily basis with clients who are highly motivated to get better and who actually complete the treatment and rehabilitation plans you recommend.
We have some of the best treatment and rehabilitation facilities anywhere in the South West so you’ll be able to work with our amazing gait analysis, performance and rehabilitation facilities.
We know how important ongoing training and mentoring is and you can be confident that you’ll always have the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
How to apply:
Demand for this role will be high and we invite you to apply if you feel confident that you will be able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities described. Please provide your CV and covering letter outlining why you are suitable for this role.
£22,500 to £31,500 per annum (pro rata) - both full time and part time (0.6) applications will be considered. Final salary will depend on level of experience.
Closing date for applications:Thursday 16th May
Interviews are planned for w/c: 20th May
How to apply
Please email a copy of your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org