Senior Lymphoedema Therapist
The Physiotherapy service at Parkside Hospital has an opportunity for an enthusiastic, positive and driven Senior Lymphoedema Therapist to join the team.
The post-holder will work as part of the Lymphoedema team to help further develop the Lymphedema Service to an exceptional standard. The role will involve working with internationally renowned Consultant specialists in the field of Lymphoedema and you will have access to a number of learning opportunities and patient specialities. Your caseload will involve management of patients with primary Lymphoedema, as well as those with Lymphoedema secondary to oncology treatment. You will be seeing patients in outpatient and inpatient settings, with the opportunity to influence and design patient pathways.
Please see the Job Description for further information on the duties and responsibilities of the role.
To succeed as the Senior Lymphoedema Therapist, you will:
- Hold Lymphoedema Therapy qualification & be willing to undertake further training and professional development relevant to the role.
- Have a background in physiotherapy, nursing or occupational therapy.
- Be an expert practitioner in Lymphoedema care (minimum 12 months experience in a specialist setting).
- Have a real passion and commitment to providing high quality Lymphoedema care in a holistic manner.
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Ideally have experience of working in a Private Healthcare environment (though not essential).
Parkside Hospital is part of Aspen Healthcare, one of our values is "Investing in Excellence". You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare:
- You will be supported by your Head of Department.
- Have protected CPD Time.
- Have access to in-house training courses under our "Investing In You Programme"
- Have the opportunity for sponsorship to attend external training courses & conferences.
- Have the opportunity to develop your management/leadership career with the Aspen Healthcare People Academy.
In addition to the above we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years' service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
We encourage flexible working and therefore will consider both Full-Time & Part-Time applicants for this role.
Senior Lymphoedema Therapist Job Description
How to apply
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply online now by visiting our career page;