- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with an increase to 33 days with continuous service
- NHS Discount across a wide range of shops, restaurants and retailers
- Staff accommodation
- Competitive pension scheme
- Lease car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- New starters have a 6 month probationary period. This, together with the induction process aims to create a positive supportive working environment allowing new employees to learn key elements of their role over a reasonable timescale.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive physiotherapist to join our well established community Learning Disability teams across Oxfordshire.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in learning disability or a related field and be ready to provide holistic physiotherapeutic management across a range of diverse and complex health presentations.
You will have excellent clinical reasoning skills and be able to manage your own caseload and work independently and flexibly as well as contributing to our friendly and supportive multi-disciplinary teams.
Caseload will primarily be based in the south of the county with the facility for non-clinical work from home. As this is a community role you must be a car driver and hold a full UK driving license. You will have access to regular support and supervision from a Band 7 clinical lead physiotherapist who is experienced in the management of complex physical disability plus appropriate CPD opportunities.
See attached detailed job description for more information.
Senior Learning Disability Physiotherapist Job Description
How to apply
Follow link or you can email email@example.com