Rolls-Royce has got an exciting opportunity for Senior Business Partner - MSK (musculoskeletal) Health to join our team in Derby.
Reporting into the Head of Occupational Health you will be responsible for the development and implementation of global musculoskeletal (MSK) health improvement programme(s) to support the HSE strategy (Journey to Zero Harm) and LiveWell programme through provision of specialist advice, support, assessment and intervention activities to global audiences across the organisation aimed at reducing MSK risk and improving employee MSK health.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Every great product needs a great business behind it. Our work is complex, innovative, highly challenging and rewarding, and it takes a range of professionals to do it. Having the right people means we can deliver excellence to our customers and pioneer the power that matters.
- Develop and support the implementation of MSK initiatives and improvement programmes aimed at reducing the risk to MSK health. Provide input to the development of the Group-wide risk profile for Health and Wellbeing specifically MSK health.
- Develop and maintain MSK risk assessment tools and resources. Remain abreast of emerging MSK related health risks which may impact employees and ensure these are reflected in the risk profile.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of global policies, procedures and standards relating to MSK health.
- Provide specialist MSK/ergonomic risk assessment services in addition to clinical interventions in cases of work-related or work-impacting MSK illness as required as part of RROH.
- Undertake coaching, instruction and training activities to enhance global HSE capability in MSK risk management.
- Through involvement with work-related illness investigation and reporting, assist the identification of reoccurring themes related to MSK risk to facilitate shared learning and inclusion in improvement plans.
Qualifications and experience:
- Registered Physiotherapist/OccupationalTherapist / bio kineticist with post-graduate qualification in Ergonomics/Occupational Health/Employee Health and wellbeing or other relevant discipline.
- Experience in employee health service delivery.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Coaching ability to help others achieve improvement in performance.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or similar (oil, gas, chemicals) desirable.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer beyond tomorrow. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer