BMI Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior 2 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
BMI Ross Hall Hospital aims to attract the best healthcare professionals - we believe that having the right team, supporting and motivating them is essential to maintaining and delivering our high standards of physiotherapy and patient care.
BMI Ross Hall Hospital is one of the flagship hospitals of BMI Healthcare, Britain’s largest provider of independent healthcare. Our January 2017 patient ratings show that 94% of our patients would recommend BMI Ross Hall Hospital to their friends and family.
Physiotherapy is a key hospital service and is an important contributor to the success and development of our hospital. Our rehabilitation service has excellent clinical facilities and rehabilitation gym including an Alter G anti-gravity treadmill where we treat our post- operative and musculoskeletal clients.
We have a very exciting opportunity available for an experienced Physiotherapist to join the team as a senior in patient Physiotherapist in BMI Ross Hall Hospital Glasgow. This is a full time post however applicants for job share will be considered.
Core responsibilities as Senior Physiotherapist in Ross Hall Hospital will include but not be limited to:
• Provide high standards of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and patient care within Inpatients, Outpatients, Sports Medicine, participating in patients’ pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
• Compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
• Compliance with all local and corporate Policies & Procedures
• Participation in and contribution to Quality Assurance.
• Acting professionally within the standard and framework provided by the HCPC and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy as per the ‘Code of Professional Conduct’
• Maintain active registration with the HCPC
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive continuous professional development and training to grow your career with BMI. You will also receive a competitive salary with flexible benefits including Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, free on-site parking, health screening and more.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.