BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an experienced MSK Senior 1 Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. We appreciate that a work/life balance is important and will therefore consider part-time applicants for all full time vacancies and offer flexibility with hours wherever possible.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Preferred skill set includes; Treatment of Sports Injuries/Acute Injuries, Acupuncture, Pilates – Level 1 minimum, Strapping/Taping, Bracing and Post-operative management.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Highly Motivated and a good team player.
- Demonstrates a professional manner at all times.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
In addition to your salary you will also be rewarded with private healthcare cover, company pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday and bank holidays, free parking and more. Plus you will have access to some of the best training and development courses in the healthcare sector allowing for continuous professional development throughout your BMI career.