- Free Parking on site
- Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- 27 days annual Leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
Rehabilitation Neurology Physiotherapist – 37.5 Hours/Permanent Circle Rehabilitation, Reading
Circle Health is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK. We were founded in 2004, and are different to most healthcare organisations. We build independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and we’re the only organisation running some innovative types of work in the NHS, like our Bedfordshire musculoskeletal contract.
Opened in 2012, Circle Reading has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day-case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments in a state of the art building.
Circle Rehabilitation Reading is a 15-bed unit and is located within Circle Reading Hospital (Private Healthcare Provider). The Circle Rehabilitation vision is to build large rehabilitation centres across the UK and the current Circle Reading facility is a fantastic opportunity to develop and shape the new service.
We deliver an intensive clinical model of care, with a full MDT approach set within fantastic facilities, and we have an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Rehabilitation Neurology Physiotherapist.
Role and Responsibilities
- This is an opportunity for a neurological physiotherapist to join an MDT integrated Care Team in Circle Reading hospital.
- You will need to be able to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team, be organised and a good proactive communicator and be willing to work flexibly across a range of clinical areas. You will be supported by experienced Clinical team leaders.
- Applicants will have experience working at a senior level within a neurological setting and experience of supporting students / junior staff and service development would be desirable. An interest in developing clinical skills in the management of patients with neurological conditions and rehabilitation is essential.
- Applicants must have HCPC registration to be considered for this post and have had experience working within the NHS in a clinical role. Excellent spoken and written English is required.
How to apply
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information