- Generous Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- 33 days holiday including public holidays pro rata
- Funding contribution for Professional Memberships (HCPC)
- Discretionary Performance Incentive Bonuses
- Dress Down Fridays
- Excellent CPD opportunities focused on both clinical and case management knowledge and skills.
- Regular Team/Company Social Events
- All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Rehabilitation Consultant-Senior Physiotherapist VA163
£30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience (based on full 37.5 hours/week)
Hubs: Croydon or Manchester Offices (current home working, future mix of office & home working)
Main Roles and Responsibilities: The successful applicant will work closely with other HCML clinical leads and the HCML Medical Director. There is a strong emphasis on the analysis of clinical recommendations and updates, whilst combining holistic patient and RCM education surrounding pathology. They will represent a clinical escalation point and offer clinical supervisory support to a team of clinically trained Rehabilitation Case Managers.
Consultancy: Providing a senior clinical contact point for operational team members on best management of specific cases or practices within an operation. For example, helping to deliver clinical governance and case management standards and frameworks, and providing operational design support to departmental managers
Case Management Support: Ensuring services are delivered in line with clinical best practice and customer expectations, supporting the delivery (first-hand) of HCML services as required (e.g. telephonic assessments, small caseload management or coordination of cases alongside colleagues, stakeholder management, etc)
Supporting Service Development: Working closely with managers in the ongoing development of the HCML services in order to comply with both customer and clinical governance requirements ensuring an excellent level of service to all rehabilitation clients (including project work and operational delivery)
Team Member Training, Supervisions & Mentoring: To support new starter and existing team member training (for clinical and non-clinical staff), the ongoing clinical and case management development of team members through effective supervisory support on the office floor and in dedicated monthly review sessions (fielding clinical queries as appropriate), and general clinical mentoring. To support operational managers in the professional development of team members that supports their progression within HCML
CPD Delivery & In-House Training: Including cross-department training session delivery, supporting operational service training and promoting continual development of clinical knowledge and reasoning (e.g. journal reviews, case clinics etc)
Clinical Complaints: Assisting with the appropriate handling of clinical complaint investigations to support the achievement of contractual SLAs (including Significant Event Audit completion) and delivery of clinical complaint services in line with service design
- Physiotherapy degree
- Significant (at least 3 years’) and demonstrable hands-on physiotherapy experience within MSK healthcare
- Current governing registrations of your relevant professional body e.g. HCPC body (or able to quickly obtain membership)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent CPD record that focuses on enhancing knowledge and skills specific to musculoskeletal conditions & a commitment towards the use of evidence-based practice
- Occupational / Vocational Rehabilitation experience
- Leadership and people management skills
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How to apply
To apply, please upload your cv and cover letter via HCML's online application link http://hcml.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=9f391759-4fab-40…