Multi-track Case Manager
Are you an experienced rehabilitation clinician, practitioner or case manager, with a passion for working with clients and families to achieve maximal outcomes and quality of life following life-changing injuries? Do you thrive on walking a path with your clients that takes them from injury to recovery and beyond?
As a rehabilitation case manager, your role is to assess and understand an injured person’s specific needs and use your clinical and professional skills to ensure a maximal recovery. This extends beyond just the individual’s presenting physical and functional abilities, encompassing all aspects of their social and vocational situations and life participation. A collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach is key to ensuring effective outcomes and as case manager you are responsible for instructing, co-ordinating and progressing multi-disciplinary intervention with your client as the central focus. You will work along other invested stakeholders such as solicitors and insurers, which allows access to funding for private and augmentative intervention that may not be possible within standard statutory service provision.
£30 000 to £45 000, dependent on clinical and case management (if applicable) experience
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Caring, empathetic and a good communicator
- Flexible thinking and problem solving
- Excellent time management and administration skills
- Excellent written skills – compilation of extensive reports, attention to detail, professional email communication
- Ability to assess holistically and compile clinically sound recommendations for intervention
- Ability to direct and co-ordinate a multitude of different services to ensure effective outcomes
- Ability to convince and influence stakeholders by sound clinical judgement and reasoning
- Willingness to travel to hospital, residential and clinic locations under own means or via public transport
Experience and Qualifications:
- UK recognised qualification in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Clinical Psychology or Sports Rehabilitation
- Active professional board registration
- Working from within the UK, in the stipulated geographic location
- An understanding of statutory services provisions in relation to life-changing injuries
- Experience in the field of rehabilitation case management
- Experience in or understanding of the personal injury rehabilitation market
- Competitive, market-related salary
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Company pension scheme with company contribution
- Health Cash Plan, with various levels of cover
- Working within a robust case management team staffed by multi-disciplinary professionals in a successful, growing company
- Company commitment to staff development and growth
- Home working and flexible working hour opportunities
- Travel expenses (client related) fully covered
- Professional memberships sponsored after first year of service
This is a home-based role, with regional travel to conduct in-person assessments as required. We currently have openings to cover London, the South East and the Midlands so if this location doesn't suit, please get in touch to discuss alternatives.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to Katie.email@example.com along with your availability for a screening call. You can fill in the attached application form, or we can go through that together on the phone.