This is a fantastic role for a qualified physiotherapist, nurse or clinical professional, looking to move into an office based role to look at our personal injury claims rehabilitation
Based in Milton Keynes and working as part of a specialist team, you’ll will predominantly be overseeing rehabilitation on a selection of serious personal injury claims with particular focus on those with vocational concerns and complex physical/psychological injuries.
The role is a non treating position with responsibilities that include, the selection of appropriate and independent case managers, obtaining joint agreement with regards to their instruction from interested parties such as claimant solicitors, reviewing rehabilitation reports and responding to treatment recommendations including the authorisation of funds in accordance with the Rehabilitation Code.
You will experience regular liaison with external case managers and claimant solicitors, all of which have direct contact with the claimant. In addition you will be providing clinical advice and insight to Allianz claims handlers positively promoting the use of a cost-effective treatment strategy which on occasion may involve you attending external meetings with panel solicitors and Counsel.
What we can offer you:
- Reimbursement of HCPC and essential governing body registration fees
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities - support for clinical and insurance development
Skills and Experience:
To be a success in this role, you will have a broad range of clinical experience, as well as the following:
• Degree in physiotherapy, nursing or any other relevant clinical profession.
• Reasonable post graduate experience.
• Current HCPC certification and registration.
• Excellent knowledge of rehabilitation principles.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Familiarity with emerging clinical technology.
• Ability to build strong working relationships
An insurance background is not essential but a willingness to learn about the industry and the rehabilitation code is vital
How to apply
To apply, please use the URL link provided which will take you straight to our career site to register and submit your CV and interest